Michael Phillips Care Agency Ltd are pleased to be able to provide training courses in house to all our new and existing staff. Two of our Senior staff hold the PTLLS qualification to enable us to provide our quality in-house training.
Please view the courses listed below.
Awareness courses available on request:
– Full Social Care Induction Framework to Michael Phillips Care Agency Ltd
– Protection of Vulnerable Adults & Safeguarding Basic Awareness
– Protection of Vulnerable adults and Safeguarding
– Medication Management in community settings
– Pressure Ulcer Prevention in community settings
– Infections control in community settings
– Drug and Alcohol Awareness
– Dying, Death and Bereavement
– First Aid Awareness
– First Aid Refresher
– Dementia Awareness
– Dementia Friends sessions (become a dementia friend)
– Dignity in Homecare Awareness
– Manual Handling Practical
– Manual Handling Refresher (Annually)
– Manual Handling Legislation / Principles
– Health and Safety in Domiciliary Care settings
– Food Hygiene in Domiciliary Care settings
– Stroke Awareness
– Catheter Awareness
If you would like to apply to work at Michael Phillips Care Agency Ltd please contact Ms Karen Hughes (Managing Director) or Miss Lydia Hughes (Responsible Individual) on 01745 350923 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively fill in our application on our website vacancies page.