Code of Practice
At Michael Phillips Care Agency Ltd, our aims and objectives are to promote independent flexible living.
We aim to respect the wishes and expectations of every service user. Service users should:
- Be treated with respect and dignity as a valued individual.
- Be able to enjoy social interaction, physical security, privacy and dignity.
- Be encouraged to live and act as independently as possible.
- Have equal opportunities to participate in day to day activities.
- To be able to interact with other individuals within the community, forming relationships with people who are not providing services to them.
Statement of Purpose
Our Statement of Purpose is a living document and regularly updated. If you require a current copy, please contact the Responsible Individual – Miss Lydia Hughes who will forward you our current copy.
We also provide an extensive Home Care Manual to all our clients or staff upon request and this master copy is available within the offices.
- Tel 01745 350923
Services Users We Provide For Include:
- Care to the elderly mentally ill
- Elderly vulnerable or chronically ill adults
- Support calls for the elderly or physically disabled
- Adults with sensory loss/ impairment
- Terminally ill
- Learning difficulties
- Drug and Alcohol
- Care provisions for 18yrs and over
- Physical disabilities
- EMI and MI
Registered Body Details
We are registered with the Care Inspectorate Wales.CIW North Wales Region
Social Care Wales Registration Details
We have 2 managers registered with Social Care Wales:
- Ms Karen Hughes
Registration number W/2026246
- Ms Jayne Haimes
Registration number W/2084570