At Michael Phillips Care Agency, we require a number of reliable and dedicated employees to cover many aspects of care in the community across North Denbighshire and North Conwy.
Our care staff will deliver many aspects of community care and support, including, intimate personal care, meal prep, shopping and domestic calls, supported outings, medication prompts, check calls and sitting services, accompanied hospital visits and prescription collections. If you are over 18yrs of age and feel you have the ability and aptitude to this type of work, please get in touch.
With our in-house training facilities we can guarantee the high quality, on going, delivery of training and development of all our employees, in line with current CSSIW legislation and regulations.
We have a vast amount of mandatory, in-house, induction and training programmes that each employee will be involved with on a regular basis, enhancing knowledge and promoting safe working practices.
All employees join us on an initial 4 month probationary period, after which, you will be enrolled onto the Diploma in Health and Social Care qualification, via our accredited partnerships with Coleg Llandrillo Cymru.
Continuous training includes:
- Moving & Handling/ Hoist Training
- First Aid Awareness
- Medication Awareness
- Food Hygiene/ Food Safety
- Health & Safety
- Dementia Care
- Dignity in Care Awareness
- Catheter/ Continence Care
- Dying, Death & Bereavement
- Protection of Vulnerable Adults
What we offer:
- 5.6 weeks annual leave (pro rata)
- Travel time payment between calls
- Industry related training
- Full induction framework
- City & Guilds Diploma in Health and Social Care – Adults (level 2)
- Optional Pension scheme
- Uniform (you provide black trousers and shoes)
What we require from you:
- Minimum 2 references essential (1 must be previous employer)
- Car owner/ user with full driving licence essential
- Access to a mobile phone
- An enthusiastic and genuinely caring nature
- Dedication to mandatory on-going training
- Reliability and team working skills
Michael Phillips Care Agency Ltd is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment and service delivery across our whole organisation. We aim to develop good policy and practice to ensure effective implementation, in relation, and appropriate to, the relevant codes of practice and the social care and wellbeing act Wales.
No offer of employment will be made until satisfactory references and a suitable enhanced DBS have been received.
If you would like an informal discussion regarding any of the above, or to request an application pack to be sent via post, please contact:
- 01745 350923.